Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Fifth Thought

It's spring break! But me and my team are still bringing our A game, although sometimes it's hard to actually get all of us to be online at the same time. For example yesterday I had no internet whatsoever, and that why this post will be published a little later than usual. Another obstacle that now needs to be overcome is that one of the contact lens broke... Yeah that's a huge deal. Right now Caroline (another girl in the group) is looking where we can buy one before we start shooting, and we will pay in for it. But for some good news we finally did decide that the reason for the mind control is because of an ex boyfriend, and we are planning on killing the ex boyfriend through the girl that is mind controlled (who is currently with the guy). We thought it was the best reasoning for the mind control of a 16/17 year old. And then the evil perfect girl will get obsessed and not be able to control herself when it comes to mind controlling. Anyway, they are yelling at me because I have to leave. I'll come back to you guys soon because we are starting the story board Monday. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment