Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Seventh Thought

So I got my first review for the movie! I explained the film to my mom, and she loved it. She thought that it was super unique and that it would attract all kinds of different personalities. A super scientific student and the drama queen of the school. Besides getting critiques I have also been investigating for the film. The colors that portray dishonesty. And I want Isa to be have something gold represent her. Maybe the phone can be my gold iphone. Because gold represents philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship, this article explains it in further detail. http://www.incredibleart.org/lessons/middle/color2.htm
I also want Isa to have a bad family in the movie because that can be the basis for the craziness that Isa obtains. Researching this area of topic i came upon a chart that actually demonstrates that parenting styles can cause some disorders.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/imhimages/PERSONALITY_parenting.jpg
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a3/3a/52/a33a5229eb015b70a07c126c44f99f0a.jpg

1 comment:

  1. First of all I like your idea and think it's very cool. It's different and pretty relevant with the way society and technology is progressing. Just a few basic things, your first entries were done in normal black font but now they are bolded and very difficult and tedious to read, I would change this for future posts just for convenience to your readers. As far as the content of your blogs I think you do a good job of explaining the though process an of collaborating with your team, but I personally would improve on the research. In this post for example, you have great research but you don't really explain it, you sort of just put it out there. I think it would be beneficial to you to explain what you thought about this research, what you are drawing from it, how you will use it, if it helped or didn't help you, etc. Also remember to properly sight your sources. But good job so far, I hope everything turns out great!

    ReplyDelete