Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Ninth Thought

Just got some amazing feedback from the other classes who looked through my blog. The comments were opened my eyes to the some technical issues that I didn't even realize we're there haha. Besides that all I got was great comments and how they lived my voice. Which makes me really happy. At the same time looking through the other blogs I realized that I really need to step up my game a little. So keep a closer eye on my posts and see if you can realize the difference. 
Anywaysss changing topic, me and my group have had a major set back, now we changed the whole beginning. And what we filmed the other day is not even going to be used. Especially since none of it had any flow to it. Then the contact lens, cost too much and won't be come in time so we are managing with one eye contact.This is so stressing because these "minor" setbacks actually have a huge effect on the time and project. Well this Saturday we are refilming everything, so I'll keep you guys updated. With probably a whole new beginning, but in the end this process makes the filing and flow come easier. I'll explain after we film and we actually have everything settled down. Cross your fingers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment