Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Twelfth Thought

Today has been a very progressive day. Finished the video comments/questions which will help me not be so stressed out in the future. (I actually get stressed easily, but instead I kinda shut down and go into a different universe, and then when i wake up I eventually get everything done, so... no stressing out for Mariana in this project. ) And when I wrote the answers I loved how incorporated the genres and the big social norm we are breaking free from. And even I while writing everything down, was so proud of the group and I. Im super happy of the things we have been able to create together. Couldn't have asked for a better team. Another accomplishment is that we finally decided the ending of the opening scene, which will give a small little hint to the audience that Isa is the reason for Caroline going crazy. Tomorrow in school we are also going to take a picture of Isa and Caroline because that will be the background of Isa's computer. Super excited for the next couple of days, final cut people!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment